Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Habitat Skateboard (Footwear) it is...

Well, this quite amusing...
Hell it's been, for me...
Hehehe...
Since there's still tons of skate footwear and major footwear brand that been pounding the skate footwear industry lately, there's still parts of the pie they can share. Well any of those would goin' back to the personal taste of the skateboarder...
As long as I know, Habitat Skateboards were part of United Sovereign Sect of Alien Workshop. And now they've been expanding their horizon by releasing Habitat Footwear soon, around spring 2010. Most eligible Habitat riders were spotted rockin' "newly", "fresh" and "unknown" sneaker lately, and if I could named of them were : Marius Sylvanen, Tim O'connor, Austyn Gilette, Guru Khalsa, as well as Alex Davis. Most of them were didn't have footwear sponsor in their list these time, but according to latest Alex Davis Transworld Skateboarding Check Out article, He's listing the "Habitat Footwear" in the Sponsors list. Well big salute to the Habitat team then...
Habitat Skateboards were one of many skateboards brands that been raised up the hype by adding Footwear line on their catalogue, and for others we can remember Element Skateboards and old skool brand that bee rose among skateheads for so long, Vision Street Wear. Element has surely stabilized their footwear line up by adding the skate legend Mike V, and new idol Chad Tim Tim.
But then to bring the statement by their footwear line gotta be pretty amusing, since there's been "too many" skate footwear brand around. But hey, these is a free trade world need to save...


Okay first of all, these is The QUEST, It's spotted around with Marius Sylvanen rode on it. I love how they've been playing the colors, and how they've been adding the "chuka"-ish silhouette and rejuvenate the look by their own style. The cement and tan were just good as beach scene, and the black one just so my favorite one. But one thing, the slim tongue were just too irritating for me, adds some padded for better fit would be nice though...





The SUMMIT rumored to be Tim O'connor pro model footwear from Habitat. For a quick look, and slight seeing with just less hassle to say, these one just one of many skate sneakers that been joined others hi top hyped scene. Well, for me to many were not as good as it used to be, why they want to develop hi top, when there's been to sketchy for skating. For me hi top, were just to ambience-ing the market segment, and push consumers to knowing their brand, and not for skate regularly. Mid tops were saver choice for me to skate around daily basis, but hi tops were just to intricate for skating daily. But then it's all come back to the personal taste of their skating needs...





Now that's what I talked about, Mid tops...
I love Mid tops, especially for daily skating, and these grey and green caught up my attention directly. The IBEX were emblazing late 80's to 90's looks, for those skate around late 80's and 90's, there's been trend to cut off your high to embrace the mid top looks, or just cut it low to get more rebel look. These joint trully simple and classic as we most skateboarders like, were giving "less hassle" and "less politics" kind a look (for me) less I can say, but I hate the synthetic on the grey - green option, while they've been suede-ing the others colorways...




These is just so late 90's. Which is soooo boring for me.
I don't know, for me you can just develop good skate shoes without less hassle, and achieve more than just this !... Yeah I gotta be honest The TRUCE is soooo f**king clean, and too f**king sober. You need to smoke pot first then, to see the beauty in it. I've less recommend on these pair, because it is too sober, to clean, and less achievement. Well I'm not gonna skate with these, even they pound me for free...





HAHAHA, more craps to pounding for...
The LARK were just too g*ddamn short, short notice to see, and too short to remember. It's just not special for me, and it's just a bad silhouette overall. I'd never gonna skate with these...
Special notes : the Black on Black were so f**king awesome bad, they've just look so hobo...





youwillsoon.blogspot.com write this down "kissing your money goodbye.", and it really is...
The BASIN actually not for skate use and since it's a Skateboard-company-make-their-skate-footwear-line-up they've just send their others story at front. These joint actually sporting a retro running style footwear, and their material differs to ecco friendly  kind a thing. So be it, but giving more style range on the public unknown brand were adding up a how-could-you-manage-your-brand-image question more. I don't know, maybe it just their shares to impact their consumer more knowledge and education through these style. But I totally agree with youwillsoon.blogspot.com, and hopes Habitat knowing their paths.




Well that's it bro, I'm gonna passed these time to self blanket my self, and just go to bed really soon...
I'm so wasted today, by the tax card I had, though I got some big big big help from friend of mine, but still can't see the objectivities through it shares...
hehehe...
Well see you when I post something more to come then...
Bye...


loveskateshoes_FW

2 comments:

  1. u can c here...it's not easy to make a shoe, hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree se'...
    That's why I keep on the outer ring and complain bout others...
    hahaha...
    I'd love to make my own, let's chomp on one se'...

    ReplyDelete