Thursday, November 19, 2009

CTS ?...

CTS stands for Converse Skateboarding...
Differentiated themself from their "big brother" Nike, when I said big it supposed to say that Nike owns Converse...
They've been really made a team now, since "pops" (Anthony Pappalardo) come in, they adding great street agenda such as Ethan Fowler, Mr. drink a mature beverage, crumpling up and just throw it away Sammy Baca, and last but not least, vert and pool master Rune Glifberg...
They called their team as Converse Skate Ambassador...
Wheww...
These were the arts they had to show their ambassadors...
Pretty much different than any other big brand...



So in other way these two brother shares same interest in the skateboarding footwear pie shares...
But for now I'd just share the latest collection they had, the Revere Mid...



What next ?...
I'd share my thought later on..
Cuz now I gotta catch some sleep and work my ass off tomorrow...
Ciao...

loveskateshoes_FW

No comments:

Post a Comment