Friday, November 6, 2009

Supra Muska Skytop II

The first entry on my Blogs here...
Not much, cause I got lazy eyes here, which I've been overdue my day with a Workshop during my formal job...

Finally after those holds, rumours and any sneaks of the sample of the glorious long awaited, the next Supra Muska Skytop has been  showed by picture at nicekicks.com...
TheMuska Skytop II showed up finally, with good ambient of background...
:D


These long awaited sneakers has been showed with greyish colorway, and bit of black and red...


Which lots different than the sneaks sample image before, that showed the sneakers with red color...


Well, I can't write any longer for this moment...
I need to sit back while, to digest all aspect of these joint design...
Well, at my first sight I do have a good L with this...
I like the silhouettes, but then, we'll review based on what I have in mind...
The sneaker design...

loveskateshoes_FW

No comments:

Post a Comment